Happy New Year Everyone... =)

By ADrian On 07 February 2008 At 10:16 PM

Haha, I bet everyone knows that I'm a Jap anime fan and I always use Jap anime songs whenever possible. This recent one has caught my attention with its nice tune.
(P.S. the picture is for fun, cos can't post just an mp3 so i just added it to make it a "movie". =p)

Btw, the lyrics are nice too, and the songs translates to:

How many forms can love take out there in the world?
We all live with our own burdens to bear
As family, friends, and comrades, all sought(ing) the same goal,
(and) because of their support, I was made into who I am today.
Now I can finally see that I was living oblivious to
The important things that had always been right next to me.
None of us were born to live alone.
And so, since we are fortunate enough to exist in this world,
if everybody has to say goodbye,
until then, I want to fill your days with smiles.

Cya all sat. =)

for this post

Leave a Reply