CUHK - Shaw College gym looks like this

By jiahuan On 16 January 2008 At 11:05 AM
I realised that every college has their own gym! haha so i went jogging in the gym today cos it's super super super super cold outside (think i'm going to get another jacket le)... Notice on the left side there is an iGallop?! Think that would be my best friend for the next few months, heh. SMU gym should have iGallop too! But after seeing this gym i miss SMU gym so much :'( i want my gym tvs!!! So Weisiong to answer your question, i'm not that deprived of a gym but i still like the SMU gym much more!!!

Fattening but nice desserts from this dessert chain store called 水流山 in Hong Kong. ZQ would love the one on the left: Mango bits + mango ice cream.. Grrr but fatteningggg =( The one on the left has strawberry bits with aloe jelly!

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I'm a researcher visiting CUHK for a couple of months, and I'm staying next to Shaw College....is there any way I could get access to this gym?

 

Leave a Reply