Greetings from Hong Kong!

By jiahuan On 09 January 2008 At 10:51 AM
Hi all! As from statistics from previous gsr8 posts, i hardly make any cos i'm lazy to, heh. Since Jos asked me to post some pics, hmm i shall just post some pics of my room la!





My bed looks abit like hospital bed yeah? Well can't help it cos that's the bedsheets they gave us.. The room size is probably only the size of gsr8? 2 of us sharing, then we have a common toilet shared by 16 pple (8 rooms)... my study table with one of the drawers faulty (grrr.) it's first day so it still looks quite neat la huh? errrr well the state now may not be as neat...



And the last picture is for Nat! Sorry i didn't get to wear this in Singapore (no occasions ma), but since the weather's so cold here, i wore the dress u gave me! Looks nice hor! One of the exchange students from US said i looked nice in it, heh :p And as u can see, this room's alot nicer than mine right! I was in another exchange friend Robyn's room and took this picture! :)

Joanna! I will wear your dress someday and also take a picture k! heh:)

Eh posting and writing a bit ley chey leh.. so don't think i'll post that much, heh. Anyway missing everyone in Singapore badly! Hope all is doing well at work and at school:)

Love you guys!

for this post

Leave a Reply