Want to become an entrepreneur? Join me!

By Alvin Xie On 12 April 2007 At 11:57 AM
As we are heading towards our graduation, many of you will be thinking of your career paths and futures. Me, I want to create my own business! So if you are interested in my feng shui business for SMEs, join me in setting up Goldmen Stanley Pte Ltd!

Goldmen Stanley Pte Ltd
where wind & water decide your prosperity

We'll rent an office space at People's Park complex. I sourced it out already. It's beside JingJing Foot Massage; our clients can rest there while queuing for our services. First 100 customers get free hot towels and chinese tea.

Good business instincts? You bet!

Join me at Goldmen Stanley and be a millionaire by the age of 30.
Don't miss out on this chance of a lifetime.

Regards,
Al '神算' Chia

for this post

Leave a Reply